Top 10 Hair Care Commandments
Dreaming of silky, healthy, nourished locks? We've rounded up our top 10 golden hair-care tips to help you achieve that glowing mane 🦁 Follow these commandments closely & you can wave goodbye to bad hair days 👋🏼
- Use a Weekly Hair Syrup Treatment 🍯 - if you want to revive your hangry hair and/or maintain its tip-top condition, pre-wash treatments are your bestie!
- Get Those Broken Ends Chopped ✂️ - we can send a rocket to the moon, but sadly we can't fix split ends. Get those pesky ends chopped at your local salon to ensure your hair can grow long & healthy.
- Use Scrunchies, No-Break Ties & Claw Clips 💃🏻 - ditch your old elastic bands for some satin scrunchies & other more gentle stylers to reduce excess breakage.
- Invest In A Satin/Silk Pillowcase 💎 - your cotton pillowcase might be causing frizz & breakage, instead, use a soft silk or satin pillowcase.
- Use A Microfibre Towel ✨ - these super-soft alternatives to regular cotton towels speed up hair drying time & are gentler on your locks; reducing split ends & tangles!
- Invest In High-Quality Shampoo & Conditioner🧴 - head down to your local salon & treat your locks to some professional grade cleansing products. Not only are these generally free from nasty additives, they're also generally more concentrated, delivering more moisture to the hair & meaning the product goes further.
- Leave-In Products 🥞 - your hair is most delicate when it's wet. If you find your hair is excessively frizzy, tangled or dehydrated straight after you wash it, make sure you're applying a range of leave-in products to your wet hair. We recommend using a leave-in conditioning spray, a serum & a leave-in oil.
- Choose Your Hair Brushes Wisely 🧹 - we recommend the following brands, Manta Flexible Hairbrush, Wet Brush & Tangle Teezer.
- REDUCE THE HEAT 🔥 - try to lower the amount of heat you're using on your hair. Try out some heatless hair styles instead -we love Cordina Hair's Waver Bun & Wavey Mabel's Heatless Hair Curler.
- Sleep With Protective Styles - to limit bed-time breakage, ensure your hair is in a protective style before you sleep. We like loose braids & low buns 💤 -